Irina Heinz — a visual artist from St. Petersburg, graduated from St. Petersburg State University with a degree in Culture and Literature of Foreign Countries, a student at the Academy of Documentary and Art Photography “Fotografika”. Works with photography, texts, and sculpture on social and personal themes.
School for Young Artists by PRO ARTE Foundation
Academy of documentary and art photography
“Fotografika”, full course
Workshop by Jana Romanova “About the meaning”
Portfolio reviews with Irina Chmyreva, Tuula Alajoki.
- Group exhibition “Is there life after plastic?”, “What will remain after me” project, Bis Art Gallery, Winzavod, Moscow, Russia;
- Group exhibition “Immersion”, “What will remain after me” project, Fotografika, St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Group exhibition of the festival “Trace”, a series of collages, Center “Square”, St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Group exhibition “Use up to …”, a series of collages “Something is missing”, Khors Arts and Crafts Center, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Group online exhibition “Home”, project “Hiding from the virus”, Fotografika, St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Group online exhibition “Collectivity”, проект “The Earth”, Fotografika, St. Petersburg, Russia, Россия;
- Shortlisted for the Interval project;
- Shortlisted for the Cyberfest-13 festival based on the results of an open competition for young artists.
What will remain after me
«Что останется после меня»